Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Time: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
8000 Walton Pkwy.
Suite 200 Conference Room
New Albany, OH 43054
A recent statistic unearthed from the Factual Blog has shown that less than 30% of businesses worldwide are collecting analytics (usage) data on their websites! Aid your business or brand in this one hour seminar using Google Analytics to learn:
- How to set up a Google Analytics account so that it provides the best possible information on site traffic
- What to measure and why (Key Performance Indicators)
- How to cross-reference data so that it can be optimized
- Which reports provide the most valuable information
- What data and insights clients or bosses need to see
In addition, we will review class participants'' analytics accounts to see how their site is performing and provide actionable insights for improving leads, sales, conversions, traffic or visitors. For the second hour of the workshop we will allow each company to sign up for a free 10-minute consultation regarding their sites!